Thrive Studios and Thriving Brand (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you.
Information you give us: If you decide to register with us or request information or use our Service, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself. You will voluntarily provide us with Personal Data which includes your name, email address and contact details when you:
- Register to use our Service.
- Request and receive information and resources
- Provide billing and payment information.
- Register for offers, workshops or events.
- Post comments on our website.
- Participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website.
Information we collect about you: Each time you use the Service we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Service, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Service, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may also collect publicly accessible data about you from social media websites.
- We may also collect non-personally identifiable information to assist in providing our Service to you. Non-personally identifiable information by itself cannot be used to identify or contact you. However, this information may be combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and may use the information to customise our service.
Information we receive from other sources: We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors, advertising networks, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Uses made of Information
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes.
Information you give to us: We will use this information:
- To understand and improve our Services to you.
- To ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests and sending you emails.
- To administer your account and keep track of billing and payments.
- To keep the Service secure by investigating and preventing abuse and fraud.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
Information we collect about you: We will use this information:
- To administer our Service and for internal operations, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Service about services that may interest you or them.
By using the Service, you agree that we can access, aggregate and use non-personally identifiable data we have collected from you. This data will in no way identify you or any other individual. We may use this aggregated non-personally identifiable data to:
- Assist us to better understand how our customers are using the Service.
- Provide our customers with further information regarding the uses and benefits of the Service.
- Provide useful business insights from the aggregated data.
Information we receive from other sources: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). By using the Service, you consent to Personal Data being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use you authorize.
Disclosure of your information
Information we share with third parties: We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and for the purposes of providing part of the Service to you. Such third parties supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Service. By using our websites and/or the Service you consent to our third-party service partners having access to your Personal Data.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Service.
Personal Data we disclose to third parties. We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Customer Terms and/or any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Thrive Studios and Thriving Brand, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In complying with court orders and similar legal processes, we strive for transparency. When permitted, we will make a reasonable effort to notify users of any disclosure of their information, unless we are prohibited by law or court order from doing so, or in rare, exigent circumstances.
Consent: If you wish to subscribe to our marketing communications, we will use your name and email address to send communications to you. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third-party for such purposes. You may elect to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails.
We may send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any Service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please click on the opt out options included in emails or the Service and we will remove you from our mailing lists.
Access to information: You have the right to access information held about you.
Right to deletion, rectification and data export: We permit you to delete, rectify and export information you have provided to us, subject to the conditions of our Customer Terms and our legal obligations set out below.
Retention: We retain Personal Data for as long as we provide the Service to you or your account remains open. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using our Service, for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account we may retain Personal Data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Customer Terms, offer new features you may be interested in, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. If none of these obligations apply we will delete Personal Data within 12 months of your account being closed.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Applicable Data Protection Law
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is Thrive Studios Limited, a private limited company registered in England with number 9027174 whose registered office is 8 East Street, Cambridge House, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7RX
Where we store your Personal Data for EU Customers only
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Service may contain links to and from third-party websites of our partners, networks, advertisers and affiliate. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices or content of these websites.